There are many ways that you can help us and support Wheatley Library:
• Use the library! Come in, borrow books/audiobooks, use the computers, check out the reference material, use the photocopier, and much more.
• Come along to our free Speaker and Author Talks, held quarterly on the first Wednesday of the month.
• Join one of our Craft Groups and learn something new! Every Monday morning 10-12pm (excluding bank holidays) and afternoon 2-4pm (term time only). Also every Wednesday evening 7-9pm.
• Join our Clarinet Group – no talent required! Meetings are during the first week of the month.
• Join one of the many book groups that use or borrow books from Wheatley Library.
• Donate books. Here’s what we’re looking for…
• Come along to the Friends’ meetings to offer ideas and support. We meet about four times a year – keep an eye on the website calendar for the next meeting, or ask in the library.
• Volunteer! We’re always looking for more volunteers. You could:
– volunteer to help out in the library
– join the Home Library Service delivering books to those who cannot physically visit the library
– or organise an event in the library.
For more information on volunteer roles in Oxfordshire libraries please visit: